We know that you love your Lupo bag and you want to keep it new forever. For that dream to come true, you will have to take care of and protect your acquisition every day.
Today we want to o er you 10 tips to take care and keep your leather bag in the best conditions:
1. Always wrap it in its case when you go to store it. Each Lupo bag should have its cotton sleeve, if you do not have it, do not hesitate to get one in our stores.
2. If you are going to have your bag stored for a long time, ll it up so it does not deform. Use onion paper, not magazine or newspaper, as the ink could be transferred to the inside of the bag.
3. Never leave it exposed to sunlight, as you will sufer the risk of the color disappearing. Store it protected from light and moisture in a dry place.
4. Do not stack them on top of each other. Ordinate them so that they retain their orgininal shape, without bending them.
5. For the daily cleaning of your bag, do not use any product. Use a dry, white cotton cloth and wipe the surface carefully.
6. If it rains or gets wet, you just have to dry it with a white cotton cloth. Do not even think about using the dryer!
7. It is recommended to moisturize once or twice a year so that the leather does not spoil. Use a product indicated for it and if you do not have time, let our expert hands hydrate it for you.
8. Do you carry the cosmetics in your bag? Put them in a vanity case, as this will prevent them from opening accidentally and damaging the interior.
9. Be careful with the weight, that is, with the things you put in your bag. If it is heavily loaded and you carry it in your hand, the handles may be damaged.
10. Never touch it with dirty hands or with excess of any type of product in them. Make sure to keep them always clean to avoid staining.
The bags of exotic leathers, such as ostrich, crocodile or python, which for their quality are the best example of handicraft luxury, should be taken care of in an even more special way.
If you have one, you know that all care is little for this jewel, so don’t get distracted by its maintenance.
Up to here our tips! We hope you liked it and will be very helpful.
In addition, we remind you that our bags have two years of warranty, so if you are within the deadline, take advantage and recover the life of your bag!
As you know, you can see more in our website.
Best Regards and kisses! See you soon!